Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of  Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!
Just do the following:

          ~Grab your current read.

          ~Open to a random page.

          ~Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page. (Sometimes I cheat a bit on this one and do a few more sentences.)
          ~Be careful not to include spoilers! (make sure that what you share doesn't give to much away.               You don't want to ruin the book for others.)

          ~Share the title and author, so the other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teaser.  :0)


This week my teaser comes from "Under a Fairy Moon" by T.M. Wallace.  It's more than two sentences because my OCD won't let me leave the thought incomplete.


"I need your help Braithwaite.  I've made a terrible mess of everything. I've lost the crystal and Enitua's been captured.  Connor's been poisoned by a witch's arrow.  I think I'm loosing the game, if I haven't lost already.  I've let everyone down." pg. 120








Review to be posted on August 2nd.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a big mess. Hopefully there is a way out of it. =)

    Here's mine: http://www.stuckinbooks.com/2011/07/teaser-tuesday-7-26-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, it does indeed sound as help is needed.
    My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/07/teaser-tuesdays-rules-of-civility-by-amor-towles.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's definitely an intriguing teaser! Great choice. :)

    My teaser can be found here! I'm teasing myself this week as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool teaser! Sounds like he really did make a mess of things!

    Here's our teasers: http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2011/07/tuesday-teaser-bond-bottom-of-33rd.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Each and every one is read and appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.