Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of  Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!
Just do the following:

          ~Grab your current read.

          ~Open to a random page.

          ~Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page. (Sometimes I cheat a bit on this one and do a few more sentences.)
          ~Be careful not to include spoilers! (make sure that what you share doesn't give to much away.               You don't want to ruin the book for others.)


          ~Share the title and author, so the other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teaser.  :0)

I almost forgot that it was Tuesday!  My teaser comes from "The Journey" by Wanda E. Brunstetter.  It's an Amish romance, I have never read an Amish romance before, so it's been kind of interesting.


Nelson looked at Titus and shrugged.  "What can I say?  My sister's been acting kind of strange here of late.  But to me, she's always seemed a bit strange."  pg 249

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a typical brother thing to say. Good teaser.

    Here's my TT: http://www.stuckinbooks.com/2011/07/teaser-tuesday-7-19-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. An Amish romance? Sounds intriguing. And that quote really does sound exactly like a brother. Here's my TT, if you wanna check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, sounds fun.

    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/07/teaser-tuesdays_19.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Each and every one is read and appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.