Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



    This week my teaser comes from "The Diva Doctrine" by Patrica V. Davis





    And yet, after women train men not to feel, or at least not to express what they feel, we get frustrated when the man we love has a hard time showing his love.  We complain that he's not "romantic"

16 comments:

  1. Sorry can't relate to that teaser Thanks for sharing...:)

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure that I've ever gotten to a man before he was trained to not feel ;)

    My teaser is from The Confession of Katherine Howard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha - great teaser!
    Here's mine:
    http://thebookgatherer.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesdays_26.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful teaser. This makes me want to check it out!! Girl, no more book buying!

    :D

    Here is my Teaser Tuesday: THe Lincoln Lawyer by Michael Connelly post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol. Oh this is good! I like that twist there. :) Great teaser. Hope you are enjoying the book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm...I'm not sure that I've ever trained a man to not feel...great teaser though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL love that teaser. Hope your are enjoying your book. Thanks for stopping by PTB.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol, what a great teaser :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL. Too true. Although I don't think it's just women raising their sons to be like that. It's our society in general. ;)

    My TT can be found here!

    Rebecca @ kindle fever

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great teaser! I haven't heard of this book before but I am intrigued.

    Jules

    http://thegreatthegoodandthebad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is soo true! This book is off my radar as this is the first that i have heard of it but it does sound like its thought provoking. I hope you enjoy this read.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great teaser. Thanks for popping by our book blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Each and every one is read and appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.