Saturday, April 16, 2011

In my Mailbox #17

In my mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren.  It's a way to advertise the books that we receive and  we may not get to quickly.  It's also a fun way to interact and get great ideas of new books to read.


Downloaded from Netgalley:
Ultraviolet by R.J. Anderson

The Poisoned House by Michael Ford
Skipping Stones at the Center of the Earth by Andy Hueller
The Diva Doctrine by Partricia Davis
Received from Author to review:
Love will Follow by Bailey Bristol

Purchased:
City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
Twilight Saga: the official illustrated guide by Stephenie Meyer
The Emerald Atlas by John Stephens
Infinity: Chronicles of Nick by Sherrilyn Kenyon

If you can't tell, I love to peruse Netgalley and the shelves at the bookstore.  I hope you had a great week with your book selections.

3 comments:

  1. I just saw this new Stephenie Meyer book in a local store this week!! Some excellent reads. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome books this week. I have the first Chronicles of Nick book must read it before I get Infinity. I really want to request Ultraviolet but I must resist as I have so many netgalley books to read.
    Happy reading.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/in-my-mailbox-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! New netgalley stuff- need to go check out. Happy reading.
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Each and every one is read and appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.