Saturday, April 23, 2011

In my mailbox #18


In my mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren.  It's a way to advertise the books that we receive and  we may not get to quickly.  It's also a fun way to interact and get great ideas of new books to read.


 from Netgalley:
The Misadventures of Phillip Isaac Penn by  Donna L. Peterson

Spellbound by Cara Lynn Schultz

 
Hard copies for review:
Buddy's Tail by k. Anne Russell
The Lens and the Looker by Lory S. Kaufman

Hard Copies purchased:
The Mark by M. R.  Bunderson
Entwined by Heather Dixon
BOGO eBook Purchase:
Divine Deception by Marcia Lynn McClure
the cover has been updated  - this is the older cover

Daydreams by Marcia Lynn McClure
she was having a BOGO on her site.  Buy one eBook , get the second free!
http://www.marcialynnmcclure.com/
EBooks from Author's to review:
Better than Chocolate by Pat Amsden

Novella - The Bad, the Good and Two Fly Fishing Women
by Randy Kadish

Acadia Book 1: The Lost King and the Goddess of Tim
by Ali M. Naqvi
There is my week!  I'm trying to get this up, finish  visiting all of the blogs in the Hoppy Easter Extravaganza (I may not make to all of them this time.), and get my son ready to head out and pick up his date for Prom.  I hope you had a great week in your mailbox, ebox, or favorite book store.


5 comments:

  1. I just downloaded The Misadventures of Phillip Isaac Penn. It looks cute.
    Lots of good books there.
    None for me this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am dying to read Entwined! I haven't heard some of your books but I hope you like them all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I really have to read Entwined. It sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me know what you think of Entwined...I am intrigued. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Each and every one is read and appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.