Saturday, April 2, 2011

In my Mailbox #15

In my mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren.  It's a way to advertise the books that we receive and  we may not get to quickly.  It's also a fun way to interact and get great ideas of new books to read.


Purchased this week:
The Poison Diaries by MaryRose Wood
The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
                                     A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness

Betrayal (The Descendants #1) by Mayandree Michel
Found it on Kindle for 99 cents!

Netgalley Selections:
Chester and the Big Bad Bully by Audrey Penn

The Near Witch by bictoria Schwab

Vanished by Sheela Chari

Camera Obscura by Lavie Tidhar

Won in a Giveaway at the LibraryThing:

Calling for Angels by Alex Smith

I have a lot of reading to do.  Better stop blogging and get to it!  :0)

3 comments:

  1. I don't believe I've read any of these lol. I was about to buy the Replacement but I decided against it in the end (after all I'd gone to the bookstore to buy another book I was trying to cut down on spending XD) Lovely selection thought enjoy your reading

    as always ♥, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books this week.
    I have A Discovery of Witches on my tbr pile.
    The Replacement looks creepy.
    I just bought Betrayal a little while ago.
    Happy reading.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/in-my-mailbox-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Discovery of Witches. I hope you will enjoy it also.
    I really want to read Replacement. I hope I can get it one day.

    I also request same books from netgalley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Each and every one is read and appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.