Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Teaser Tuesday




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



Out for Blood by Alyxandra Harvey
My teaser comes from a book that I anticipated anxiously.  I loved the first two books and this is the third in the series.

"The irony that I wasn't crushing on one of those girls, but on the type that killed vampires, wasn't lost on me.

But I wasn't going to let it ruin my night.  Or the taste of her, still on my lips."  pg 151

6 comments:

  1. I love this series! I haven't read this one yet, but this reminded me that I need to do that soon.

    Reading Lark's Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser! I haven't read any of these books, so I better add them to my TBR...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! Great teaser! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing teaser ;) I've been wanting to read this series, but I haven't got around to it yet. :)

    Thanks for stopping by my Teaser Tuesday too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great teaser. sounds like something I should add to my TBR list

    mine is here: http://storytreasury.wordpress.com/2011/01/11/reader-teaser-tuesday-fair-game/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this on my tbr list and can't wait to read it.

    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Each and every one is read and appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.