Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Teaser Tuesday




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



Out for Blood by Alyxandra Harvey
My teaser comes from a book that I anticipated anxiously.  I loved the first two books and this is the third in the series.

"The irony that I wasn't crushing on one of those girls, but on the type that killed vampires, wasn't lost on me.

But I wasn't going to let it ruin my night.  Or the taste of her, still on my lips."  pg 151

7 comments:

  1. I love this series! I haven't read this one yet, but this reminded me that I need to do that soon.

    Reading Lark's Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser! I haven't read any of these books, so I better add them to my TBR...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing teaser ;) I've been wanting to read this series, but I haven't got around to it yet. :)

    Thanks for stopping by my Teaser Tuesday too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great teaser. sounds like something I should add to my TBR list

    mine is here: http://storytreasury.wordpress.com/2011/01/11/reader-teaser-tuesday-fair-game/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Teaser Tuesday!
    My teaser is here
    Please check out and comment on my interview with a wonderful nonprofit 'Mom to Madre' that helps spread literacy to families and helps mothers adjust to differences in their lives when going from one language to another! Thank you!

    Sincerely,
    Emma Michaels
    http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this on my tbr list and can't wait to read it.

    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Each and every one is read and appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.