Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My box of books came!

Many thanks to Stiletto Storytime for this lovely box of books.  I won them from the Dreaming of Books Hop.  Honestly, they couldn't have come at a better time, I have been a little stressed and put my life on hold.  Nothing like a box of books to cheer me up!

It was hard to fit them all in the same picture.  I will list the titles and authors in no particular order, just how I grab them from the box.

1. "Summer Island" by Michael Cormier
2. "Revenge Served Cold" by Jackie Fullerton
3.  "The Secret of Ka"  by Christopher Pike
4. "Homage:  Sonnets from the Husband"  by William Zink
5. "Unstoppable in Stilettos: A Girl's Guide to Living Tall in a Small World" by Lauren Ruotolo
6. "The Eye of Erasmus" by Teresa Geering
7. " The Choir Boats" by Daniel A. Rabuzzi
8. " Beat the Band" by Don Calame
9. "Running the Waves" by T.M. Murphy & Seton Murphy
10. "The Prophecy" by Gill James
11. " Gifted:  Finders Keepers"  by Marilyn Kaye
12. "The Fire Lord's Lover" by Kathryne Kennedy
13. "Touched by an Alien" by Gini Koch
14. "Citizen Dick" by Richard Arneson
15. "Shelter: Where Harvard Meets the Homeless" by Scott Seider
16. "Trickster's Girl" by Hilari Bell
17. "The Heir" by Grace Burrowes
18. "Murder in the Abstract"  by Susan C. Shea
19. "Color Blind" bny Precious Willams
20.  "Star Island" by Carl Hiaasen

There you go, 20  books in a box.  Looks like I have a lot of reading to do.

10 comments:

  1. Wow! Congratulations! Nothing like a box of books to make a lady fuzzy inside. Works great with a little chocolate on the side too. ;-) You have some awesome reading ahead of you. Will you be reviewing them?

    Happy reading!
    ~Talina

    ReplyDelete
  2. It might take me a bit to get to them. Unfortunately I have a few commitments to get to first. I will definetly review them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing better than getting a box of books! I'm definitely more than a little jealous. Enjoy!

    Monica
    150+ Follower Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! This is sooo amazing!!!! Can't wait to read your reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad that they made your day and came at a time when you needed them! Hope you enjoy and check back occasionally...I think I am going to giveaway a few boxes a year! Congrats again!

    Courtney
    Stiletto Storytime

    ReplyDelete
  6. I spy one I LOVE Touched By an Alien! Can't wait to hear what you think of it. Congrats on the motherload!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now, that's what I call a haul!!!

    Happy, happy reading!

    Kristi

    www.thebookfaery.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Each and every one is read and appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.