Saturday, January 8, 2011

2011 Reading Challenge - 100 Books in a Year


I saw this challenge today and decided to enter.  It fits nicely with the challenges that I am aready doing.   I already made it my goal at goodreads to read 150 books.

Here are the rules.

Challenge Details

Timeline: 01 Jan 2011 - 31 Dec 2011

Rules - Read 100 or more books in 2011

All books can crossover into other challenges you have on the go.

Only print books and ebooks count (no audiobooks).

You can join anytime.

If you are interested in this challenge, click on the picture above or the image in the left sidebar.

Happy Reading everyone!

I am keeping track of the number of books that I read in the left sidebar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Each and every one is read and appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.