Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Teaser Tuesday

For Teaser Tuesday, I have gone back to a book that I was reading before my carpel tunnel release surgery.  It is a big book, so I set it aside for my kindle for a bit.  Before I post the teaser, here are the rules.


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teaser comes from "Murder by Another Name" by Jo Stone


"Your world, my dear.  Not necessarily mine.  I didn't  shoot at anyone, or even decide to buy the stupid company that makes those implants.  You never even discussed the acquisition of PSS with me.  All I have to do is divorce you, my pet, and our prenuptial agreement leaves you strictly to your own devices, pun intended --polyurethane-coated though they may be."  pg 266


6 comments:

  1. Sounds like it could be a fun read, I'll have to check it out. ~ Calico Contemplations

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of people are they? It's the kind of teaser than leaves me full of questions.

    My teaser is here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, that is a very intriguing teaser! And funny, too. Thanks for visiting my teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Based on the teaser, this sounds like a wonderfully fun read. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/01/teaser-tuesdays-the-lotus-eaters.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved it!! This sounds like a fun read. Here is my teaser:
    http://www.cafeofdreamsbookreviews.com/2011/01/teaser-tuesdays-14.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Each and every one is read and appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.