Friday, January 7, 2011

Over 40 Friday Hop

I am over 40 and I blog.  Yes, it's true, how did I get to be over 40?  I still feel like I'm in my 20's, but I have a 15 year old son, so I guess I'm glad I'm over 40.

Here are the rules to the hop:

The RULES to join in are very simple!

1. Grab the button
2. Add your link to the list
3. Visit as many other blogs as you can
4. Follow the ones you like (and comment on their blog to say that you are following)

NOTE:  PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!!  I have had several people wanting to follow back but the blogger can't always be found through the google info page!!

5 comments:

  1. Hopping through and now following you!

    http://dog-earedandbookmarked.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just hopping by, but didn't know it was "over 40s." I do qualify, of course!

    Here's my hop:

    (click on my name)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm only 36, but I still wanted to hop over to say hi and wish you a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I’ve hopped late as usual, from Java’s blog hop (I'm well over forty but there didn't seem to be an expiry date for joining in)and landed on your lovely blog. I adore reading and books so I had to visit you and I've not been disappointed. I am your newest follower on Google and networked blogs so I can stay up to date with your views and news.
    Please drop by and maybe follow me if you fancy a laugh. I'd be delighted to welcome you.
    Warm wishes
    Carol from www.facing50withhumour.blogspot.com
    – the blog that gives you laughter lines. (Has that put you off?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through from the Book Blogger Hop. New follower!
    Happy weekend!
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Each and every one is read and appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.