Saturday, March 17, 2012

In My Mailbox #49



In My Mailbox is hosted by the Story Siren.  Make sure to stop by her blog every Sunday to see the links of all the blogs participating in this weekly MEME.     


This week my mailbox is short and sweet.  It's pretty amazing though.

Both are hard  copies.

The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagaway - to review. (ARC)

The Alchemy of Forever byAvery Williams - purchased.

There's my mailbox for the week.  What did you get in yours?  Leave me a comment with a link so I'll be sure to drop by and visit.  Have a great week of reading.

7 comments:

  1. Omw I want Julie's book so much!!! Everyone seems to be getting it and saying its fabulous! Enjoy! :-)

    My IMM: http://wordsareinnermusic.blogspot.com/2012/03/uber-awesome-in-my-mailbox-32-in-which.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Small but pretty amazing! I'd love to read both of these books!

    Happy reading.

    Here's my IMM. ♥
    Check my international giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like everybody is getting Julie's book this week. I'm so jealous of that title. Oh well. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Immortal Rules! How awesome! I look forward to your review!
    Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Immortal Rules has an amazing cover. Very creepy and intriguing.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have got to add these to my TBR list. Enjoy & Happy Reading!

    Katrina @ Kindred Dreamheart
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh! :D Small mailbox, but very awesome. The Immortal Rules looks seriously fantastic (have you seen the trailer? SO CREEPY), and I've heard great things about The Alchemy of Forever. Also, the cover for that one is just lovely. *-* I hope you enjoy both of these!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Each and every one is read and appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.