Sunday, March 4, 2012

In My Mailbox #47

In My Mailbox is hosted by the Story Siren.  Make sure to stop by her blog every Sunday to see the links of all the blogs participating in this weekly MEME.   


Another week of goodies in my mailbox and ebox.  One in my shopping cart. :0)


Hard copies:


Dragonswood by Janet Lee Carey - purchased
Fever by Lauren DeStefano - purchased
Moonglade by Mary Fremont Schoenecker - won in a clean romance contest at Goodreads


Ebooks:








Intangible by J Meyers (Library Thing member giveaway)
Linked by Hope Welsch - won in a giveaway
Legion of Bats by Shadow Stephens - review copy


There is my week in books!  How was your week in books?  Leave me a comment and I will be sure to check it out.

7 comments:

  1. Great haul! Dragonswood has a beautiful cover! Thanks for sharing!

    Here's mine:

    http://wickedlybookish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dragonswood sounds really good!

    Happy reading! :D

    IMM @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep seeing the cover for Dragonswood..it looks interesting as does Fever. Great books!

    Here's my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous mailbox! :D I love the sound of Dragonswood, and I've seen a lot of glowing reviews for Fever. Never heard of Moonglade before, but I like the look of it! Hope you enjoy all of these. :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Intangible and Dragonswood sound interesting! Looking forward to your review :)
    Happy Reading! :)

    Here's my IMM- http://bookwormreviews9.blogspot.in/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read Intangible and it was so good, I cannot wait for the next book in the series! I have yet to read Wither/Fever, looks like a good series too!
    Enjoy your new reads :) New follower too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Each and every one is read and appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.