Saturday, March 10, 2012

In my Mailbox #48



In My Mailbox is hosted by the Story Siren.  Make sure to stop by her blog every Sunday to see the links of all the blogs participating in this weekly MEME.    


Hard Copies:


Prophet by R.J. Larson - ARC from LibraryThing Early Reviewers
The Pledge by Kimberly Derting - purchased
Hallowed by Cynthia Hand - purchased


EBOOKS:


Lacrimosa by Christine Fonseca- review
The Hollow of Mont Noir by Jennifer Krey- review
Silver by Cheree Alsop - review
Galdoni by Cheree Alsop - review
Beckoning Light by Alyssa Rose Ivy - review


There is my week in books!  What did you get?  I would love for you to leave a comment with your books or  link with your IMM.

7 comments:

  1. The Pledge looks so good!!! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Kimberly's writing but I still havent read the Pledge!!! Enjoy! :-)

    My IMM: http://wordsareinnermusic.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-31-one-with-lots-of.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lacrimosa has a FANTASTIC cover! The Pledge and Hallowed both look awesome. Great Haul. Happy Reading!
    My IMM
    Win a signed copy of Tempest

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set!. I'm reading Hallowed right now. I like it.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul! Haven't read any of these, but have heard good reviews on Hallowed. Hope you enjoy!

    Alexia's Books and Such...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love kimberly derting's writing style, I need to pick up The Pledge too. I have Hallowed somewhere in my reading pile, I need to pick it up immediately! Hope we both enjoy reading it! :-D

    here's my IMM:
    http://crazytrinket.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-30.html?m=0

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, awesome looking grab! Hard copies, yumm. I so wanna read Hallowed and The Pledge. The ebooks are looking yummy too :D

    New follower. Have a fab week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Each and every one is read and appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.