Saturday, October 29, 2011

In My Mailbox #38


In My Mailbox is hosted by the Story Siren.  Make sure to stop by her blog every Sunday to see the links of all the blogs participating in this weekly MEME.


I didn't post an IMM last week.  I was getting ready for the bookfair that I was in charge of this week at my kid's elementary school.  It's over and we earned over $2000.00 in books for the school.  I'm pretty happy about that, but sales were way down from previous years.


So today I have several goodies to share with you. All titles are linked to Goodreads.




Received to Review:
by Elizabeth Singer Hunt
by Elizabeth Singer Hunt


The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa ~ Purchased

With a Name Like Love by Tess Hilmo ~ Received to review
(There is a giveaway for this book going on at this blog, right now!

Pumpkin Roll by Josie Kilpack ~ Purchased and autographed
(Today our new library opened and she was there for the grand opening)

Faerie Lord by Herbie Brennan ~ Purchased at the bookfair

The Night of the Solstice by LJ Smith ~ Purchased at the bookfair

Lunch Lady and the Field Trip Fiasco by Jarrett J Krosoczka ~ purchased at the bookfair
(I was just hired to be a substitute lunch lady for my school district.
Not the job I had in mind when I started looking, but at this point better than nothing.  It's a foot in the door after being a stay at home mom for 16 years.)


Received to Review from Linda Hawley. EBook editions:

Dreams Unleashed (2nd Edition)



Cedardale Court by Nathan Lee Christensen ~ Review
Twenty-Five Years Ago Today by Stacey Juba ~ LibraryThing Member Giveaway
The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines ~ Review
Love Unfinished by Darian Wilk ~ Won in a giveaway from Books, Biscuits and Tea!
Blood Wounds by Susan Beth Pfeffer ~ as part of an ARC book tour from I Read Banned Books

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my mailbox.  Leave me a note or a link to what is in your eBox/Mailbox!

5 comments:

  1. great books! so glad i stopped by. you can check out our IMM here!

    taylor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, lots of books! Iron Knight's made it on a lot of people's IMMs this week :)

    Michele | My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really intrigued by the Vincent Boys it sounds like such a cute book!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got The Iron Knight too this week; what a gorgeous cover!
    Enjoy all the books you got in your mailbox and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Each and every one is read and appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.