Saturday, October 1, 2011

In My Mailbox #36


In My Mailbox is hosted by the Story Siren.  Make sure to stop by her blog every Sunday to see the links of all the blogs participating in this weekly MEME.

I love to see what everyone gets in the mail.  I post this every week to show the books that I have received.  Unfotunately I can't get to the books right away.  I also love the discussion that can ensue from everyone who loves to find great books to read.

Make sure to leave me a comment and let me know what you got in your mailbox, eBox, library or purchased.



The Search for Artemis by PD Griffith - received to review
A Banshee's Tale by Veronica Breville - received from the Library Thing Early Reviewers
Between the Land and the Sea by Derrolyn Anderson - received to review
The Merchant's Daughter by Melanie Dickerson - Netgalley
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin - purchased

I have linked all of the titles to Goodreads.  Thanks for stopping by and telling me what you got in your mailbox.

3 comments:

  1. Ahh! You got Mara Dyer! Thats super awesome!

    Old Follower. :)

    My IMM- Book Briefs

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read Mara Dyer so bad it's not even funny and I am seeing it all over the place. I really need to get my hands on a copy, hope you enjoy it!

    Chelsea @ Rand0m Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Mara Dyer as well and I can't wait o get into it. I heard it was awesome!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads
    P.S. I've also got a new giveaway on my blog for Remembrance if you want to enter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Each and every one is read and appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.