Thursday, October 13, 2011

Blogoversary +1000 followers Day #4 (outlet shopping)

Day #4 is my love of living near Cedar Fort's outlet store!  I have three packages today.  There will be three winners.  I went shopping and found some books that look interesting.  Two of the packages are US entry only and one is International.

Package #1 (US Addresses only)
The book titles are linked to Goodreads:
My Fairy Grand Mother by Aubrey Mace
By Love or By Sea by Rachel Rager

Package #2 (US addresses only)
The Canticle Kingdom by Michael Young
City of Angles by Sheralyn Pratt

Giveaway #3 (International)
I hate it when my phone and blogger do not communicate well.  I am not as computer savvy as I would like to be.

Countdown to Love by Julie N Ford ( I read  a copy of this book and gave it 5 stars.)

You must be a GFC follower to enter!
You may tweet or post to facebook for extra entries.
You may follow me other ways than GFC for extra entries.  All are in the right sidebar.

Here is a tweet post you can copy and enter.

Day four of @Bookworm_Lisa blogoversary +1000 followers giveaway.  Three prize packages, INTL giveaway.  http://lisaisabookworm.blogspot.com

At the bottom of the post is an icon with the facebook logo.  You can click on it and be taken to a link to post on facebook.

Contest runs for one week.  The last day to enter is October 20th.

To enter fill out the form!

1 comment:

  1. I love outlet shopping!! I live in tax free NH. There are several outlet areas here, and we're also fairly close to Kittery and Freeport, Maine, as well as Wrentham, Mass.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Each and every one is read and appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.