Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


My Teaser is taken from:

"The Sworn" by Gail Z. Martin
"But something in that distant rumble resonated with primal terror deep in Tris's mind.  It supplanted reason and training, and all vestiges of modern civilization, a warning to  the animal core at its most basic."  39% in the book, I'm reading it on my kindle and do not have a page number.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa. This is my first visit to your blog, thanks to Teasers Tuesday. Are you enjoying this book?

    My teaser is here: http://shirley-mybookshelf.blogspot.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesdays-2811.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I am a new follower! I see we share similar favourite authors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh -- dramatic teaser! I like!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are enjoying your book. Here is my Teaser for Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a good book. New follower.

    www.wyrdings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo, i'm teased with both the cover and teaser ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo, I've seen this one around and it sounds really good. I do hope you are enjoying it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Each and every one is read and appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.