Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


My teaser is taken from "Saphyre Snow" by Marcia Lynn McClure.

"You knew my soul, Saphyre," No-Nose near whispered.  " You have seen beyond my hideous appearance... you have looked into my eyes to see my soul.  You... so beautiful of body and face...you... so beautiful of heart, word and deed.  You...finding beauty in anything, no matter how ugly it may appear to others... you knew me. Perhaps heaven itself sent you, an angel, to recognize me.  Could this be the reason you seem to know me?" pg. 156

5 comments:

  1. Great teaser, I love the cover as well.
    Nice site, will be sure to stop by again.
    :0)

    My teaser for this week, http://scribble-scatter.blogspot.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesday-city-of-sun.html

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely teaser. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesdays-shadowfever.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a nice teaser, I have wanted to read Marcia's books . Thanks for stopping by my blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Each and every one is read and appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.