Saturday, February 5, 2011

In My Mailbox #8

In my mail box is hosted by the Story Siren.  She started this meme as a way to put on the radar of her readers the books that she had received.  She knew that she could not possible get to all of the books, and wanted to get them out there for her readers to see and promote the books.  Click on her name for a link to take you to her page and find all of the other great books that other bloggers are receiving.  She puts up a link on Sundays.

I had a great week!

 


I had to have a hard copy of The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa.  I reviewed a Netgalley edition.
XVI by Julia Karr
The Jumper Chronicles"  Quest for Merlin's Map by W.C. Peever
The Shapeshifters (The Kiesha'ra of the Den of Shadows) by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
The Den of Shadows Quartet by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes

We are having issues at my house!

Talk and Work it Out by Cheri J Meiners, M.Ed,
How to Be a Friend by Laurie Krasny Brown and Marc Brown
King of the Playground by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
Just Kidding by Trudy Ludwig
Touble Talk by Tudy Ludwig


There is my week.  I hope you had a great week too, please feel free to share a link or what was in your mail box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Each and every one is read and appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.