Monday, February 7, 2011

Blog Hops coming up!

Tomorrow I will be participating in the:
My post will be up at 10:01 MST tonight.  So 12:01 Eastern Time (US).  I will be offering one package of two of Marcia Lynn McClure's books!  Open Internationally.

Then, on the 14th of this month, I will be participating in:
I will have two packages in that hop!  One is an International package and one US only.  At the bottom of this post I am going to try the linky code to see if it works and then you can see who else is participating in the hop.

As a reminder:  My giveaway of "My Enemy, My Beloved" closes tonight at 11:59 Mountain Stardard Time.  It curently has low entries, so if you are interested, click on the link and enter!

Have a fantastic day!

Lisa

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting. Each and every one is read and appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.