Saturday, February 19, 2011

In my Mailbox #10

In my mail box is hosted by the Story Siren.  She started this meme as a way to put on the radar of her readers the books that she had received.  She knew that she could not possible get to all of the books, and wanted to get them out there for her readers to see and promote the books.  Click on her name for a link to take you to her page and find all of the other great books that other bloggers are receiving.  She puts up a link on Sundays.

Another week to share the excitement of reading and book ideas.  This week I grabbed a few from Galley Grab, I was probably too greedy, but when you see what I picked you'll understand why I couldn't help myself. ; ).  I also won a few from the Follower Love Hop.  I have the ebook editions ready to share with you.

Hardcover copies:
Witch and Wizard:  The Gift by James Patterson
I purchased this one.  My daughter loved the first.  They are both on my tbr list.

Quicksilver by Joy Spraycar
I received this one from the author to review.

 eBook editions:
In the Storm by Karen Metcalf
Won in the Follower Love giveaway from vvb32


The Earl's Confession by Marnie L. Pehrson


Beyond Salvation by Darcia Helle
Won in the Follower Love Hop from Stacy Juba's blog

Now for the Galley Grab's (As I jump up and down!)

Wither by Lauren DeStefano



Kat, Incorrigible by Stephanie Blurgis


Beyonders: A World Without Heroes by Brandon Mull


Stay by Deb Caletti


Whew!  What a week.  I hope  you had a fabulous week in your mailbox!

1 comment:

  1. Great books this week. I am looking forward to Stay by Deb Caletti.
    Congrats on the winning.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Each and every one is read and appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.