Tuesday, February 1, 2011

REVIEW- Saphyre Snow

Saphyre SnowSaphyre Snow by Marcia Lynn McClure

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"It won't change your life ..." he said, his voice low and rich like a warm drink laced with molasses. "And it sure won't be the best kiss you'll ever have," he added. Her body erupted into goose bumps as his thumb traveled slowly over her lower lip. "But I'll try to make it worth your time ..."  description from Goodreads.


Sigh....great book.  More sighs as I loving lay aside my copy of the book with a wistful smile upon my face.  The throbbing of my heart lets me know that I have fallen in love with this story. (Thank heavens I'm already married to the man of my dreams and can give him a big whopping kiss later!)

 Saphyre Snow is in general a retelling of Snow White. It would be two dwarfs and 5 men as the counterparts.

Saphyre is in hiding from her wicked step-grandmother, who wants to be the most beautiful in the land. She stumbles upon shelter in the form of a falling apart castle, wherein reside seven outcasts. Reluctantly they take her in and she grows to care for them and try to ease their burdens. She even falls in love with the handsome leader, Rogan. Who is rugged, handsome, elusive, strong, and reclusive. How's that for a description?



More sighs. I think I may have to re-read this book at some point, just so I can sigh some more.  Thank heavens I own it.  If you would like to do some sighing, I recommend that you read it to.

I am giving this book 5 stars, just for the pleasure of reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Each and every one is read and appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.