Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of  Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!
Just do the following:

          ~Grab your current read.

          ~Open to a random page.

          ~Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page. (Sometimes I cheat a bit on this one and do a few more sentences.)
          ~Be careful not to include spoilers! (make sure that what you share doesn't give to much away.               You don't want to ruin the book for others.)
          ~Share the title and author, so the other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teaser.  :0)

Since I went back to work, times seems to get by me a little faster, and I space off some of the MEME's that I like to participate in.

The book that I am reading right now is, "Saving You, Saving Me" by Kailin Gow.  It's an ARC, so this quote is subject to change.
That was probably all it was... Collins McGregor was like a rock star and I was like everyone else when it came to falling under his spell.  Heck, Mom, especially drunk mom, had and she was like twice his age!


3 comments:

  1. That actually made me laugh! An impressive feat for two sentences. I've never heard of this before, but I'll definitely have to add it to my TBR pile. :D

    My Teaser Tuesday: http://stillwaitingforbookstocometrue.blogspot.com/2012/04/teaser-tuesday-19.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Each and every one is read and appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.