Saturday, April 14, 2012

I love F R E E books - Get "Witch Way Bends" today from Amazon



Get Witch Way Bends today 4/14 free on Amazon.  You need a kindle app on a device or a kindle. :)

I have not read this book, just passing on a good deal.



Description from Goodreads:  Devan Stowe has only one thing on her mind when she teams up with Kent Crosby and his associates—putting an end to her father’s child trafficking business. Her determination takes her on a journey to discover her true strength and the… one man she was destined to love. In his arms, she’ll learn the meaning of trust, honor, and courage. Devan will unlock an amazing gift that will free her from her past and open up a future full of magic, faeries and more things than she ever imagined possible. 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post! The book sounds really good to me! I downloaded it to my kindle...now,if I can just make time to read it!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely understand and agree. I love the free books quite a bit and have many on my kindle. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't free in the uk. As per usual amazon has only put it on amazon.com & won't allow us in the UK to add it from there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Each and every one is read and appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.