Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of  Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!
Just do the following:

          ~Grab your current read.

          ~Open to a random page.

          ~Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page. (Sometimes I cheat a bit on this one and do a few more sentences.)
          ~Be careful not to include spoilers! (make sure that what you share doesn't give to much away.               You don't want to ruin the book for others.)
          ~Share the title and author, so the other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teaser.  :0)

It's spring break at my house.  The kids are home and I am off of work for the week, (I work for the school district) I am taking the opportunity to do some spring cleaning. It would be fun to go somewhere, but we don't always get what we want. :)  We're saving our vacation time for the summer.

The book that I am reading today is "Until Next Time" by Amy Lignor.

"Learn when to step back and  when to go forward. Watch, listen and talk to the people around you and, I promise you, you'll be safe. (pg 151 according to my sony reader.)

5 comments:

  1. Interesting advice--not sure that would necessarily keep one safe though.

    Here's ours: http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2012/04/tuesday-teasers-4-this-week.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like good advice to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seen this around but this is by first peek inside. Thanks for sharing.

    Here's my Teaser Tuesday

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! I've heard mixed things about this one, but I think I'll have to pick it up. I adore the concept, and that's an awesome teaser.

    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choice of teaser. I've read this but it didn't blow my socks off so to speak lol.

    Here's my TT this week: http://ttoria.blogspot.com

    Vix :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Each and every one is read and appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.