Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of  Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!
Just do the following:

          ~Grab your current read.

          ~Open to a random page.

          ~Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page. (Sometimes I cheat a bit on this one and do a few more sentences.)
          ~Be careful not to include spoilers! (make sure that what you share doesn't give to much away.               You don't want to ruin the book for others.)
          ~Share the title and author, so the other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teaser.  :0)

The book I am reading this week is one that I am very excited to read.  It is "The Immortal Rules" by Julie Kagawa.  Of course it is an ARC, so the passage is subject to change as well as the page number.

That was the unspoken rule.  But at our hearts, we were all thieves, and starvation drove people to do desperate things.  I hadn't survived this long by being naive.  pg 22

7 comments:

  1. I love that. Very dramatic and mysterious. I really need to start this one soon; it comes out in a few weeks, and I have it waiting on NetGalley. Everyone says it's absolutely amazing.

    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good one!

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/04/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the determination she has! Solid teaser!

    My Teaser Tuesday!

    Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome teaser. I really want to read that book!

    Here's mine:

    http://nightskyreviews.blogspot.com/2012/04/teaser-tuesdays.html :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teaser! I've been so curious about this one. So far, the reviews look good so I hope you enjoy it too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like a good book to read, thanks for sharing.

    CarolynBrown-Books

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Each and every one is read and appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.