Monday, September 8, 2014

My goals for the Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon


Today is the start of the Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon.  My TBR list is humongous!!  There is absolutely no way I will make a  very big dent in my list during the challenge.

I do hope to make a pin prick in it though. :)  My current TBR shelf at Goodreads has 672 books listed. :(

Here are some of the books that I plan on starting/finishing during this challenge.  I do not think I will be able to read them all, because I have scheduled reviews during the time frame, but I hope to get four or five done.  (Crossing my fingers)

**Miracle in a Dry Season by Sarah Loudin Thomas
**Miss Billings Treads the Boards by Carla Kelly
Troll Hunters by Michael Dahl
The Skeleton In My Closet Wears a Wedding Dress by Sally Johnson
Run for Your Life by Jean Holbrook Mathews
**Chances Are by Traci Hunter Abramson
Dark Eyes by William Richter
**The End Begins: Sudden Darkness by Margot Hovley
A is for Abstinence by Kelly Oram

I have linked the titles to their Goodreads Page.

To see my post on the challenge, go to this LINK.  There you will find the details of the challenge and sign up if it appeals to you.

********************

List of Accomplishments!! (To be updated as a book is completed)

Finished Miracle in a Dry Season on 9/8/14
Finished Chances Are 9/10/14
Finished Miss Billings Treads the Boards on 9/13/14
Finished The End Begins: Sudden Darkness on 9/20/14

8 comments:

  1. My TBR pile is about the same size! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Chances Are. I love her though. She's got another book coming out soon that I'm excited for. Good luck with meeting your goals and with day one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got a good start! I can't believe that I haven't read Chances Are yet. It will be one of the first.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on your goals for the TBR read-a-thon! We can do this :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous books! Good luck on the read-a-thon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck on the RaT! I can sympathize with your TBR list, mine is really high too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Each and every one is read and appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.