Saturday, September 13, 2014

First week update of Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon #TackleTBR

My goal is to read four or five books over the next two weeks that are from my TBR shelf.

I guess I'm on schedule. I have read and reviewed two!

The first was:
Miracle in a Dry Season
This book was completed on September 8th, the first day of the challenge.

The second book was:
Chances Are
I completed Chances Are on September 10th.

At the moment I am reading a review book for Monday, but I hope to finish it and start a challenge book this weekend.

One of the challenge questions this week was to pick your five favorite books.  For me this is a huge problem.  I love too many books.  I picked five that are some of my favorites, but I honestly do not know what my favorite book is.  I think they have all become a little jumbled in my brain, but these particular books stand out! 



3 comments:

  1. I loved Chances Are!! Great collage. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love your first three favs, but haven't read the last two. I'll have to look those up. You're doing great, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Each and every one is read and appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.