Monday, January 17, 2011

Happy Day!

This is my son Caleb.  He has improved by leaps and bounds.  He does not have to go to the Children's Hospital to have a pic line put in.  They decided maybe it's not staph but some other horrible bacteria, like ecoli (I have not idea how to spell the dang word, just know it's not one that I like).  He will get to come home and have oral antibiotics.

My adrenaline has run out and I feel like I could sleep for a week or so.  Thanks to everyone for their prayers, they work!

 This isn't a great picture, it was taken from my iPhone at night.  We had a lot of fun looking out the window in the hall of the hospital.  These pigeons roost there at night.  It was part of our entertainment.

6 comments:

  1. I am so very happy to hear this! We will continue to pray for his continued recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear your son is much better. He is so cute! Poor little thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Continued good recovery to you Caleb. You'll be in my prayers.

    Hope you get some much needed rest Lisa.

    Take great care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such good news!!! I am also praying for him and you and your whole family!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am soooo glad to hear he's doing well! And what a cutie! Here's to a clean bill of health and a much needed nap! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy to hear he will be coming home soon. Hopefully the antibiotics will work and he will be a healthy kid again and do all the things boys love doing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Each and every one is read and appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.