Saturday, January 8, 2011

2011 Reading Challenge - 100 Books in a Year


I saw this challenge today and decided to enter.  It fits nicely with the challenges that I am aready doing.   I already made it my goal at goodreads to read 150 books.

Here are the rules.

Challenge Details

• Timeline: 01 Jan 2011 - 31 Dec 2011

• Rules - Read 100 or more books in 2011

• All books can crossover into other challenges you have on the go.

• Only print books and ebooks count (no audiobooks).

• You can join anytime.

If you are interested in this challenge, click on the picture above or the image in the left sidebar.

Happy Reading everyone!

I am keeping track of the number of books that I read in the left sidebar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Each and every one is read and appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.