Join me for a Pinterest Scavenger Hunt and win 1 of 7 copies of USA Today bestselling author Tamera Alexander’s newest novel, A Beauty So Rare, the second standalone novel in the Belmont Mansion series.
If you haven't noticed, I have been participating in a group for Tamera Alexander's newest book, A Beauty So Rare. Fortunately, it is a book that I loved reading. Tamera has been wonderful to work with and she is giving readers an opportunity to WIN a copy of her book! She will be giving away 7 copies.
The rules and directions are posted below. It looks to be an easy and fun contest. Don't pass up this opportunity. If you are lucky enough to get a copy, you will be glad that you read the book. To see my review, you can click on this LINK. To see what other reviewers are saying about the book, go to this LINK.
The questions are posted below and the giveaway runs through Sunday night, April 27. . Not on Pinterest? Doesn’t matter. You can still participate and find the answers by using .
Your answers must be submitted to TameraAlexander@ymail.com (numbered 1 - 6) by Sunday, April 27, midnight Central to be entered into a drawing to win one of seven copies of A Beauty So Rare, the second standalone novel in the Belmont Mansion series.
Questions for the Pinterest Scavenger Hunt
1. On the , find the pin that shares the seamstress who sewed the dress on the cover of A Beauty So Rare (featuring the heroine, Eleanor Braddock) and *click the pin* to discover what the seamstress’s most challenging part of making the pink dress was.
2. On the , find the pin where Tamera shares about the desert seasons in her life––those times that helped her write about a certain relationship in her novel, A Beauty So Rare. *Click the pin* to learn what specific relationship Tamera mentions in that blog. It’s the relationship between which two people?
3. On the , find the pin where Tamera shares about the inspiration behind A Beauty So Rare. *Click it* and watch the video to learn the true history that ties the Belmont Mansion (the setting of A Lasting Impression and A Beauty So Rare) to the real Insane Asylum that existed in Nashville in the 19th century.
4. On the , what's the recipe from A Beauty So Rare that’s posted about most often on that board (doesn't necessarily have the most re-pins)? It's also a favorite of Eleanor's.
5. On the , find the pin that references Easter weekend then *click it* to learn what kind of fish Tamera caught this past weekend.
6. On the , find the pin for the book trailer for A Beauty So Rare, then *click it* to watch the video. What is it that Aunt Adelicia is determined to find for Eleanor?
In your email, remember to number your answers from 1 to 6, like this:
Hope you have fun with it!
Note: Pinterest is not sponsoring this promotion nor are they formally affiliated with it.