Thursday, February 6, 2014

I need this cook book ~ "Skinny-licious" by Shauna Evans

Eat yourself skinny! Registered nurse and award-winning cook Shauna Evans proves that you don’t need to give up your favorite foods in order to slim down. You can enjoy tasty recipes like Lime and Cilantro Shrimp Skewers, Stuffed Red Peppers, and Cherry Chocolate Cake, all while losing weight and feeling great. Healthy cooking has never been easier!


I'm sure there are many people out there like me, carrying some extra pounds and wanting food that is good for me to taste as good as the comfort food I grew up with.  I will admit, that I have made positive changes in the diet of my family.  Many of them they are not very happy about, wheat instead of white.  You would think it was the end of the world!

Finding recipes that fill the need for healthy and taste good is a quest!  This book looks like it might be one of the keys to doing that.  I'm going to have to get me a copy and try it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Each and every one is read and appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.