Friday, June 7, 2013

Book Review ~ "Today" by Amanda Tru

Today (Yesterday #3)Today by Amanda Tru
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Source: I purchased this one!
Genre: Christian Time Travel Romance

Book DescriptionHannah was supposed to get married. She was supposed to live happily ever after. And she was definitely NOT supposed to ever time travel again. 

But when Hannah’s fairy tale turns into a nightmare, she discovers seemingly random events in the past have a deadly reality for the man she loves. She now must use what she learned to protect him from pursing a path that would cost him his life. But certain secrets may cause irreparable damage. 

When tragedy strikes, will Hannah be able to face today with no happily ever after in sight?


My thoughts:  This is the third installment in a series that I am so glad that I read. There is another book coming, I wish it were out now, because I would be reading it at this moment.

Hannah and Seth are finally married, but her time travel hasn't abated. Once again, on her honeymoon she is pulled into the past. This time she learns information that is dangerous for her family. She doesn't change anything. I find it interesting that she is only pulled to places and times that make a difference for her life.

This is another short book, but well worth the reading. It has several Christian elements and is a page turner. It's clean, other than Hannah is stuck wearing a negligee around a hotel trying to find something to wear after time traveling on her honeymoon.  (It's very humorous.)


It's $2.99 on Kindle

This is my June pick for the Just For Fun 2013 challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Each and every one is read and appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.