Monday, February 11, 2013

Review- "Do Over" by Shannon Guymon

Do OverDo Over by Shannon Guymon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Source:  Netgalley
Genre: LDS Contemporary Romance

Book Description: Who wouldn’t be tired of dating after falling for the wrong woman over and over again? Trey has decided to take a much-needed break from the fairer sex, until Iris tumbles into his life. Their romance will either be a disaster waiting to happen or the best fairy tale since Sleeping Beauty.


My thoughts:  When you are done with relationships and the opposite sex, it is the perfect time for the right person to come along. Iris and Trey decide to pretend to be involved to stop well meaning loved ones from setting them up with someone else.

They become great friends... Bet you can guess what happens next.

I read this book in one day. It is cute and well written. The characters are great people who I was really hoping would get together. After I finished the book I found out that there are other books featuring other characters that were secondary in this one. I had no idea. I read this book as a stand alone. Now I have to do a little research and find the other books. It would be fun to read more of the lives of the fun people I got to know in this book.

This is a clean romance book. There are a few religious referrences, but they are not a prominent theme in the book.



Purchase from the Book Depository

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Each and every one is read and appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.