Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Review of "Recipes for a Beautiful Life"


Recipes for a Beautiful Life  by Julie Keye and Madaline Hall has inspirational scripture passages accompanied by beautiful photographs.  I found the combination of scripture mingled with illustrations soothing.   Each passage was chosen to inspire.

This book would be perfect to have on your coffee table, you do not need to read straight through.  Pick it up and peruse the book.  This would also be a great gift for someone who is hard to find a present for. 

I was impressed with the spa recipes in the back.  All are made from natural ingredients.  I am looking forward to taking a  bath using one of the recipes.  I could use to get rid of a little stress and tension.  ( I have four children, things get a bit crazy at my home.) I have oily skin and there are many recommendations for me.

I like that opposite the recipes there are reminders on the importance of strengthening ourselves, both physically and mentally.

I received a copy from the author through Bostick Communications.
I gave this book 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Each and every one is read and appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.