Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Nearly 100 followers

This blog has been up and running since October 12th. I had contemplated starting a book blog for a few weeks, and then jumped in.

Less than a month later, I have 90 followers.  It is exciting!  I never imagined that I would be here doing this, and that there would be others who would share this journey with me.

I have decided that when my blog hits 100 followers I will do a giveaway.  I have participated in a blog hop, and that was a tremendous oportunity for me.  I will do this on my own, kind of scarey, but yet another step in establishing my blog.

Thanks to all who have joined my followers.  A big thanks to all those who are yet to come.  

I added a button, I don't know how to do the HTML code, but you are welcome to copy it and put it in a blog roll. In fact, I would appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Each and every one is read and appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.