Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Younique ~ great mascara and skin care products!


I usually post only about books, but I wanted to share with you a product that I have recently come across.  My friend, Cory, at work, just started selling Younique.  It's a new skin care and make up company.

Their mascara is amazing.  Cory has brought it in and showed us the results.  It's a two step application.  First you apply gel, then you apply fibers to your eyelashes. The results are stunning.

This picture is not one of the pictures you will find on their website.  They are Cory's eyes!  They really look like that when she is done.  It doesn't hurt that she has gorgeous eyes. :)

I'm also very interested in their skin care products.  I wanted to share this info with you, plus I am currently having an on-line Younique party.  Check out the page online.

https://www.youniqueproducts.com/cory/party/52878/view


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Each and every one is read and appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.