Wednesday, January 1, 2020

My 5 Star Book Reviews for 2019

Image result for clip art of 2019


I have never created a post featuring the best books I have read during a year.  I went through my
Goodreads 2019 shelf looking for all of my 5-star ratings.  I will include a link to my review at the bottom of the post.


I obviously love to read.  I read a lot of books and for me, a 5-star rating is one that I could not put down.  I have a ton of 4-star ratings that are all amazing books and I would recommend them to everyone.  There are far too many of them to put them all in a post, so I will concentrate on the books that for me were the best of the year.  The books are not listed in any particular order.










All Hearts Come Home For Christmas
Always by Jody Hedlund
Draw Your Way Through The Book of Mormon by Annie Poon
Flight of the Raven by Morgan L. Busse
Healing Hearts by Sarah M Eden
Hereafter by Jody Hedlund
I Can Choose Joy with God by Ganel-Lyn Condie+
Love in Disguise by Anneka R. Walker
Mistaken Reality by Traci Hunter Abramson
Sanctuary by Traci Hunter Abramson
Squint by Chad Morris
The Heart of a Vicar by Sarah M. Eden
The Number of Love by Roseanna White
The Redgrave Murders by A.L. Sowards
To Die to Sleep by Stephanie Black
When Life Gets You Down Rise Up! by Kacie McCallister
With this Pledge by Tamera Alexander

3 comments:

  1. Great list! I see five that are on my list too! I'm hoping to get it posted today...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your list! I can't wait to see what books top 2020. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love "best of" lists! I enjoyed SQUINT as well. I haven't read any of these others, but some of them are on my TBR mountain. I'll get to them someday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Each and every one is read and appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.