Between March 8 to 13th, I will be co-hosting a Blog Giveaway Hop with I am a Reader Not a Writer. On March 8th is a full moon, so what better way to honor the day than with a Lunar Love Blog Hop?
This hop is for family friendly blogs, no pics that show content that I would be embarrassed to have my 14 year old daughter stop by your blog and enter there.
If you would like to participate with a giveaway on your blog, that would be wonderful. This hop is featuring books with a paranormal, supernatural, sci-fi, space travel, or moon related books.
- Each participating blog will host a giveaway on their site.
- Your giveaway must feature a book with paranormal, supernatural, science fiction or space travel element or a book that has something to do with the moon or has a moon on its cover.
- No more than 4 possible entries per person. 1 mandatory & up to 3 optional.
- Offering a Gift Card or book of choice from The Book Depository is fine.
- Any family friendly blog or site is welcome to join.
- Your post must include the giveaway hop image, the linky or a link to the host site & must be live by 12:01 AM on March 8th.
Here is the linky to sign up with!