Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!
Just do the following:

          ~Grab your current read.

          ~Open to a random page.

          ~Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page. (Sometimes I cheat a bit on this one and do a few more sentences.)
          ~Be careful not to include spoilers! (make sure that what you share doesn't give to much away.               You don't want to ruin the book for others.)

          ~Share the title and author, so the other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teaser.  :0)
--------------------------------------------------------

I almost forgot that it was Teaser Tuesday.  The blog hop is today and I saw someone else's post.  That is how I remembered.

Anyway..... Today my teaser comes from "Called Home: Two Hearts Answer" by Gloria Schumann.




"I'm home now so you can take off and maybe I'll see you tomorrow."
"Oh you will see me tomorrow, but I am not leaving.  We haven't been  in the house yet to satisfy my curiosity.  The house needs to pass inspection before I go anywhere."  pg 225

3 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    I'll have to check out this book, haven't heard of it before but I'm intrigued

    ~Taylor <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, interesting teaser. I wonder why the house needs to be inspected. :) Thank you!

    If you would like to stop by I have a teaser up as well....
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2011/06/teaser-tuesday-80.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Each and every one is read and appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.