Monday, May 23, 2011

In My MAILBOX #21




In my mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren.  It's a way  let other's know about the books that we receive and may not be able to get to quickly.  It 's also fun to interact and get to know each other .  I love to get ideas for books to read from the pages that I visit.  I hope you see something fun or interesting  to read here as well.





I am very happy with the fabulous variety that I received this week.

To Review:

Tales of Little Bear and Little Buffalo by Roy Naquin
The Bronze and the Brimstone by Lory S. Kaufman
The Lowlands of Heaven by F.J. Dagg

Won in giveaways!:


Betrayed by Ednah Walters from Ednah's blog
Alien in the Family by Gini Koch won from  Ramblings From A Chaotic Mind
The Magicians by Lev Grossman won from Spades High Reads

From Netgalley:
Legacy by Calya Kluver

Cat's Tale: A Fairy Tale Retold by Bettie Sharpe

EBook to review:

The Last Archangel by Michael Young


I posted this a little later than I like. Usually it's Saturday, but it was a busy weekend.  I hope you had a great week in your ebox and mailbox.


1 comment:

  1. Well, here are books that I haven't heard of yet. Good haul and I just might check out Legacy by Calya Kluver.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Each and every one is read and appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.