Sunday, December 26, 2010

In My Mailbox #3

I took a picture this week of all of my hard copy books.  It's easier than looking for them on the web, and easy is my motto right now!  :-)

For Christmas I purchased for myself, and then told my husband he bought them for me.  (I was even nice enough to wrap them up for him and put them under the tree.)

"Penitence" and "Absolution" by Jennifer Laurens

I received from author for review:

"Case Closed? :  Nine Mysteries Unlocked by Modern Science" by Susan Hughes

Two books I purchased as used books, I love to buy used books.  I'm helping save a few trees!

"Divine Deception" by Marcia Lynn McClure
"My Not-So-Fairy ~Tale Life" by Julie Wright

and a book that I have been anxiously anticipating.  It is a new release, third book in a series.

"Out for Blood" by Alyxandra Harvey

Now for the e-books.

I received four in the MidWinter's Hop.

"Catching the Rose" and "Mad Maxine" by Belinda Kroll

"Turtle Soup" and "Southern Girl Yankee Roots" by Danielle Thorne

I won this one in the Sweetest Romance Author's Holiday Party

"Sabotaged" by Jenifer Ranieri

and finally, I am part of a group on Goodreads - Historical Tour de Genre - it is hosted by Charlie of Bitsy Bling.  It is in conjunction with her Historical tour de Genre reading Challenge.  There is a link in my left side-bar if you are interested in checking it out.  Anyway, Sharon E. Cathcart offered the members of the group a copy of her book.  " In the Eye of the Beholder"

That's my week and I can feel the pain pill kicking in, I am starting to sway in my seat, and my hands are screaming at me to stop.  I hope you had a great week in your mailbox.

1 comment:

  1. You got Out For Blood! I just finished the first of the books, and now i'm getting to the second one! They are so good!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Each and every one is read and appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.