Wednesday, December 28, 2016

W.A.I.T.loss by Wendy Hendry is FREE for your Amazon kindle

W.A.I.T.loss: The Keys to Food Freedom and Winning the Battle of the Binge (Eating Disorder, Diet, Weight Loss, Binging, Food Addictions) by [Hendry, Wendy]Years ago I was involved in Weight Watchers and took a Tae-Bo class in a local gym near my home.  My exercise instructor was one of the most positive people I have met. She has also struggled with weight loss and was an example for me on what I could do.

Anyway, she recently wrote a  book about weight loss and the little voices inside your head that influence you to make good or bad decisions.  (I have purchased the book, but have not read it yet.)

She is currently offering her book on Amazon Kindle for FREE for a limited time.  I do not know how long it will be.  So, if you are interested, give it a read and make sure you leave a review.  I know she would appreciate it.






 


Book Description:  Have you ever “felt fat”?
Do you beat yourself up when one bite of cookie dough turns into eating the whole batch? 
Have you dieted yourself into a larger dress size? 
Are you frustrated because hours of exercise have produced zero results? 

If you have answered yes to any of these questions, you are not alone. Studies show that 75% of women suffer from some type of eating disorder. Whether it’s bingeing, bulimia, or another addiction, the good news is there is hope. 

W.A.I.T.loss: The Keys to Food Freedom and Winning the Battle of the Binge is about Wendy Hendry’s journey to recovery from 35 years of binge eating and food addiction. Like many others stuck in their own cerebral food prison, Wendy dieted and binged her way into obesity. 

Learning the keys to physical and mindful health that she shares in her book, Wendy was able to heal her body as well as free her mind. Now a certified Health Coach and Fitness Trainer, Wendy’s W.A.I.T. (What Am I Thinking?) and Click approach to recovery has helped hundreds of others find that same freedom. 

Most diets teach how to lose weight, but only through changing daily habits can weight loss be maintained. Weight loss should be a natural consequence of healthy living. This book will help you find that. 

W.A.I.T.loss: The Keys to Finding Food Freedom and Winning the Battle of the Binge is the perfect combination of storytelling, common sense, humor and scientific proof that recovery is possible.

If you need help with bingeing, food addiction, chronic dieting or just simple weight loss, don’t W.A.I.T. any longer! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Each and every one is read and appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.