Thursday, November 28, 2013

Giving Thanks


I love that we have a time of year in the United States to reflect upon the many things that we have to be grateful for.

I am grateful for my family.  I feel blessed to be married to my husband and to be the mother of four great kids.  I am grateful that my parents and my husband's parents are still here to know my kids.  This has become something that I have pondered on more lately.  My husband's mother has been in the hospital since November 13 with pneumonia.  Most of it has been on a ventilator in ICU.  I'm grateful that we get to visit her today!

I received a link to this clip earlier this week from Cheryl at Shadow Mountain Publishing.  I really liked it and I hope that it will help you to reflect on how much we all have to be Thankful for. I know it gave me something to think about!



Take care.  Have a safe and happy holiday.

~ Lisa



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Each and every one is read and appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.