Sunday, August 7, 2011

In my mailbox #29


In my mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren.  It's a way  let other's know about the books that we receive and may not be able to get to quickly.  It 's also fun to interact and get to know each other .  I love to get ideas for books to read from the pages that I visit.  I hope you see something fun or interesting  to read here as well.


I will be linking the titles to Goodreads if you would like to check out and find more about the books you see.


For Review:






Love.com by RW Bennett
Mistakes by AM Hayward and LJ Holder
Egypt the Uprising (Battle for Maat #1) by Amira Aly




Purchased:


Birthmarked by Caragh M. O'Brien
Eden by Keary Taylor
Enclave by Ann Aguirre

There is my week in books.  How was your week?  Let me know!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa!

    I just finished reading Enclave and I loved it :) Hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did! It's fantastic!

    Haven't heard about the other ones, but you definitely got me curious! Gotta check them out on goodreads :)

    Happy reading!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great IMM! I love the sound of Love.com!

    Happy Reading!

    My IMM:http://readingawaythedays.blogspot.com/2011/08/imm-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab books this week! I've been wanting to read Birthmarked and Enclave for ages! Eden looks awesome too - happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finished Birthmarked this week and it was really good. Nice IMM haul!

    My IMM is over here if you want to check it out! :)

    Angel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Each and every one is read and appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.