Saturday, November 28, 2015

Book Review ~ "Lord Apollo & The Colleen" by S.G. Rogers

Lord Apollo & the Colleen by S.G. Rogers
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Source: Purchased Kindle copy
Genre: Historical Fiction Romance

Book Description:  Five years after his supposed death, Theo King has returned to Graceling Hall...but a mystery remains. A stranger is buried in his grave, and nobody knows if his death was accidental…or murder. As Theo resumes his former life, the dead man’s sister shows up on his doorstep to hold him accountable. If he helps this Irish spitfire solve the mystery, will she finally leave him in peace?


My thoughts: I was anxious to read this book after reading Larken. I appreciated the characters and looked forward to reading Theo's story.

This book was more than Theo's story. I was very happy to alternating points of view that let me get to know more of the wonderful characters in her Graceling Hall books.

There is not a lot of things I can say without giving away some of the story. This is one that you don't want to know what will happen in the end. I had my guesses, but she threw some surprises that let me very pleased.

This is a clean historical romance.





1 comment:

  1. Great review, this looks really good and I love the cover of the book!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Each and every one is read and appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.