Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Teaser Tuesday



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of  Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!
Just do the following:

          ~Grab your current read.

          ~Open to a random page.

          ~Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page. (Sometimes I cheat a bit on this one and do a few more sentences.)
          ~Be careful not to include spoilers! (make sure that what you share doesn't give to much away.               You don't want to ruin the book for others.)
          ~Share the title and author, so the other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teaser.  :0)

I haven't been very good about posting the Meme's that I usually do.  It's the Christmas season and I have recently started working part time.  It has really cut into my reading/blogging time.  My husband is also having  both knees scoped on the 22nd.  So, I've been trying to get everything taken care of  before then, so I can concentrate on  helping him and enjoying the Christmas season.

This week my teaser comes from "Borrowed Light" by Carla Kelly.  I have just come across some of her books and I have found an author that I enjoy.
He laughed.  "And while you're at it, add something about Darling here cooking what we want to eat."
Reading on my kindle, 18% into the story.

2 comments:

  1. Great teaser! :)

    My TT: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/teaser-tuesday-3-carrier-of-mark.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Teaser, sounds like a fun read! I hope you enjoy reading Borrowed Light, and thanks for sharing!

    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Each and every one is read and appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.