1. This time I want to visit more of the other participants in the read-a-thon. I plan on visiting and commenting on at least 15 posts. Doesn't seem like much, but I'm not that great at visiting. I am usually running around taking my kids from place to place. :)
2. Read a total of 7 books.!! I have Sweet Unrest scheduled for review. I knew this time of the year was tough for me, so I cut back on tours.
Here are some of the books that I will for sure read, the rest will be bonus determined on my mood. Sometimes I get in the mood to read something that suddenly appeals to me. :)
This is what I accomplished!
1. Gabriel Finley and the Raven's Riddle on 10/18
2. Sweet Unrest on 10/20
I also visited and commented on 5 participating blogs. :)
3. Marriage of Mercy on 10/22
4. An October Bride on 10/22
5. A is for Abstinence 10/23
6. The Brickmaker's Bride on 10/25
I was half a book short. I made it to 50% of The Caller. I only visited 5 blogs out of the 15 I wanted to.
I may not have completed all of my goals, but I am pleased with the amount of reading I was able to do. I will be finishing The Caller within the next few days.
Did you participate in the r-a-t? If so, how did you do?