Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Joining the Wonderfully Wicked Read-a-thon!


If you haven't noticed I've slacked off on my reading and posting for the last month or so.  I'm joining this read-a-thon to help me get back on track and a few more books knocked of my tbr.

My son only has one more regular season tackle football game, and the other has one more double header in baseball, and then I should have a little more time to take care of some serious reading.

If you would like to join to give a little more incentive to read some great books, the information and sign ups can be found HERE

I haven't made goals at this point, but I have a short period of time to get that all put together.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your challenge! I love to do challenges, but I haven't had time to do anything lately...so I am going to have to stick to my "read when I can" plan. hehe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Each and every one is read and appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.